Certified Cliovana Practitioner IT’S TIME TO FOCUS ON WOMEN’S SEXUAL WELLNESS! Improved sexual health leads to overall health and wellbeing. We know that it can lower blood pressure, build immunity, lead to better sleep, and reduced stress and depression. Unfortunately, recent studies show that 60% of women are not satisfied with their sex lives. Introducing Cliovana™ - a simple, non-invasive way to increase arousal levels, and orgasm frequency and intensity, making better sex a reality. Patricia M. Nevils, MD, of Vibrant Woman Health Center in Lafayette, Louisiana, is a trained and certified practitioner for Cliovana and the first practitioner in Louisiana to offer this groundbreaking technology. Call the office, or book an appointment online, to find out how you can benefit from Cliovana.
Easy, Fast, and Painless
• Cliovana takes only 15 minutes per treatment with a total of 4 treatments over 2 weeks
• Zero downtime, you can do anything as soon as your appointment is done
• 100% non-invasive: no probes, needles, freezing, burning, or surgery
• Cliovana can be used alone or in conjunction with other treatments for vaginal laxity and incontinence
• Cliovana uses proven soundwave technology to stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and nerve endings in the clitoris - resulting in increased clitoral sensitivity, responsiveness, greater arousal, and enhanced orgasm. Say goodbye to vaginal dryness and painful sex.
• Cliovana is a simple, completely non-invasive treatment designed to:
1. Increase orgasm frequency and intensity
2. Increase lubrication levels
3. Increase sexual satisfaction overall
• Women who do not have enough lubrication, those in the perimenopausal and menopausal stages experience intimacy that is painful. Cliovana helps vaginal dryness without needing hormones. These changes can also occur with childbirth and breastfeeding.
• Hormonal contraceptives, blood pressure medications, antidepressants, as well as over-the-counter medications can interfere with arousal, lubrication, and ability to have an orgasm.
• Patients who have had cancer, especially breast cancer, and have undergone chemotherapy and radiation treatments can have significantly compromised sexual function resulting from lack of hormones or the use of hormone blockers.
• Cliovana’s clinical trials showed improvement in almost all areas of sexual satisfaction.
• The results are often felt immediately and intensify over a period of three months.
• Specifically, these are the % of participants who reported improvements in:
o Intensity of orgasm 90%
o Vaginal lubrication 90%
o Overall satisfaction 80%
o Satisfaction with arousal levels 80%
o General level of sexual interest 70%
• Yes. Cliovana is a patented treatment protocol designed to increase vascular and nerve growth in the clitoris. Four treatments are required to achieve full results.
The Cliovana treatment is a three-step patented protocol:
• Step 1: Cupping of the clitoris (3 minutes):
o The cupping stage uses gentle suction to prepare the area for soundwave therapy, making it more receptive to the treatment by increasing blood volume
• Step 2: Non-invasive soundwaves directed at the labia and clitoris (4 minutes):
o The soundwave treatment stimulates revascularization and neurogenesis deep within the entire clitoral structure
• Step 3: Vibration/soundwave combination (2 minutes):
o The final stage of the treatment combines soundwave generation with vibration to calm the treatment area and enhance results
o This step is setup by a Certified Cliovana Practitioner, who then leaves the room while the actual treatment is self-administered. For some women, this third stage of the Cliovana protocol results in an orgasm.
• Effects can be felt as early as the first session and increase over 3 months, with heightened responsiveness lasting for a year or more. A single, annual revitalization session consisting of two, ten-minute treatments can extend results.
What Are the Side Effects?
• There are no serious side effects. If you feel discomfort during the treatment, we can adjust the settings to a more comfortable level for you individually, while maintaining an effective threshold.
• You may experience minor bruising and redness.
• The Cliovana treatment is a 100% non-invasive treatment with no side effects and is considered to be in the “aesthetics” category of medical treatments. As such, Cliovana is not seeking FDA approval.
• Since 1980, soundwave technology has proven successful in a wide variety of treatments for health issues. In fact, the application of this technology for clitoral responsiveness has evolved from years of experience with treating the penis in men with erectile dysfunction. The clitoris and the penis are derived from the same developmental tissues.
Visit www.cliovana.com for more information.